Friday, August 7, 2009

Busy August


Ella J at Yoga Class


Things have been busy for our little family around here lately. Dad is getting ready to start his Little Feats day school for all the kiddo's and preparing for Ella J to join the group. Mom has been busy preparing for the transition to teaching 5th grade science this year and studying for the 4-8th grade teacher certification test. And Ella J has been consumed with learning how to be even cuter than she was the day before (she's quite good at it!)!
Ella J and I took some time today to go to our last Mom and Baby yoga class before I go back to work. She loves the class so much! She's all smiles and loves the baby massage and baby yoga moves. The picture above was taken by me laying on my back with knees tucked into my chest and her laying across my shins. She loves going for rides!
Ella J is growing faster than ever these days. She's smiling, cooing, rolling over a bit, bouncing, and drooling big time. It's hard to catch all these little milestones on video as they happen, but I managed to catch a really good one today....

Ella J's first raspberry:


No comments:

Post a Comment